cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grey mouse want fly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Questions: Reply with quote

Hi,

at first I īd like to thank the Cranes for coming to Cologne (the gig was superb - although there where only very few fans).
Than I apologize for my extremely bad English at the merchandize stand. (The CD I asked for was not the first album – it was the “Can't Get Free”-ep )

Greeting all fans of the Cranes I ask if somebody else is interested in buttons, patches and/or (car-)stickers…from The Canes.
What do other fans and what does the band think about purchasing / producing these things?
Will there be a re-release of “Can't Get Free” , a second edition of the “Till The Stars Shine” – book and 'Future Songs' T-shirts in bigger sizes?
(This was posted on Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:34 pm before. )
grey mouse want fly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Questions: Reply with quote

avon lady Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:02 pm

Hey! That was me behind the merchandise stand in Cologne
No worries your English was great, just sorry we couldn't have been more helpful...Twisted Evil
grey mouse want fly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Questions: Reply with quote

My “English was great” – oh that is surely sarcastic, but I used to be good at English two years ago Wink and I hope my written English is okay.
avon lady

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, we have 2 posts with this conversation now due to server crash. hah! but no! seriously, your enlgish was fine. shame on me for not speaking more languages. Twisted Evil
alex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I have an extra copy of the Cant get free cd. Email me at pradervand(at)bluemail.ch

My german is quite bad (even after 9 years of german classes!).

Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: