cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark Francombe live performance on resonance fm in about 40

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dot Cotton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Mark Francombe live performance on resonance fm in about 40 Reply with quote

check out mark francombe's live broadcast on resonance fm, listen in online and post what you thought of it. Details can be found in his post about all this on this forum.
djfreebell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so did anybody catch this? what was it like? is it archived anywhere for us to listen to again?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I did record it, and I will try to set up a stream of it on my site pretty soon. Plus I have plans to start an experimental radio station called Non Synch Radio VERY soon.. Ill play it on that too!

cheers to anyone who listen.. I had lots of fun, althought twas a bit hectic and stressfull when my comp crashed just as I was gonna fade down a particularly scary loud noise.. which kept on looping till I logged on again..! ha ha sorry about that! HA!!!!!

Cheers

Mark Francombe

www.markfrancombe.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: