cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any plans to visit Norway in the near future?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Any plans to visit Norway in the near future? Reply with quote

I've been a dedicated Cranes fan since their first ep's - and also to be old enough (ancient??) to have had the pleasure of seeing Cranes play in Oslo many times during the 90's. But now it seems they don't wanna play here anymore. Why's that? Don't you sell enough albums to come here? Too cold?

Jonny
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
markfrancombe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonny I know what you mean!!

As the Ex member of Cranes that actually LIVES in Oslo now.. (jeg sitter å skrive nå i kontor mit i Drammensvien- beklage for dårlig Norsk!) I wish they would come here TOO!!! I WANNA JAM!

I/we played many times in Oslo and a few times in Bergen and Kristiansand.. why not now... answer now Ali!! Or I'll .. I'll ...I'll spank you!
Evil or Very Mad
Sorry Jonny, but I suppose the only reason they dont come here, must be that they hate me Sad boo hoo hoo

mark

www.markfrancombe.com
Dot Cotton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you ok? bit too much of that elkhoundish norsk home broth methinks. as your manager i should advise you not to.
markfrancombe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

advise me not to what?? your message makes no sense Sab? Explain yourself.. and less nonsense this time.. maybe youve had too much of the Nederlanz Skunken Zbliff eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: