cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liège show encores...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moaske

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Liège show encores... Reply with quote

Does anyone know what exact list of encores the Cranes played at the Soundstation show in Liège ? I think i recall they played a song or six, seven. But as busy as i am taking pictures everytime (and enjoying the gig of course), it takes just that little too much concentration to remember all that.

Imagine trying to remember the conversations in a Liège bar later that night after a lot of beers....: even harder... Wink Laughing

So, if anyone who recalls the whole list would care to post it here ? Will help out Mike too; for the review/pics pages.

@ Jon: don't forget to pop by in Tilburg Netherlands (Maarten and Marco 'aka moaske') this summer or spring for a cold beer, and of course for a drive in that crazy Renault car that you actually fit into Wink (as well as Ben, Paddy and us)

Moaske's weblog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
quendin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember the exact list, but surely remember

EG shining
Beautiful friend (very very nice surprise)
Paris and Rome
and I think also Sunrise and Light song (?)

but must be more

Terrific show by the way
landing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the setlist from Liège (the order is not correct but I'm 100% sure about the songs they played) :

cloudless
everywhere
loved
future song
flute song
particles & waves
fragile
light song
vanishing point
jewel
far away
shining road
adoration
lilies

encore :
here comes the snow
beautiful friend
sunrise
adrift
eg shining
paris & rome
Moaske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool... Smile
Thanks guys...

Moaske's weblog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: