cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need to know...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnakeOil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: I need to know... Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, but I have loved the Cranes for many years now. The came by Toronto in 2002, but it was not in the cards for me to see them that fateful Tuesday night. Evil or Very Mad

I am also sure that this question gets posted a lot, but WHEN ARE THOSE WACKY CRANES COMING BACK TO TORONTO (or surrounding areas)????

The music scene has been so lame (with the exception of the Curiosa festival) for the past little while! I am dying here! Please come and play. I will even bake some cookies if that is what you need.

peace
theangeltheory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, it would be sooo lovely for Cranes to come back to Toronto, wouldn't it?

Wink Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: