cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starblood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texdionis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Starblood Reply with quote

Why the guys do not play "starblood" anymore in their gigs?

I know that many times the crowd asked for it.at least in the encore,but they never wanted to please the fans.

Do they regret this song? Rolling Eyes
Paul - Cranes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'They' never wanted to please the fans..... 'They'? 'They'????

Personally I'll play anything that is on my set list. Every show I play is done so to please the fans. Luckily it pleases me also.

You ask the wrong question. It is not a case of why don't they play a certain song or certain songs, more of a question of how and who chooses what is played at any particular concert.
texdionis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,thank you for the answer.

Smile

I didn't want to be provoking,please forgive.
I went to Rome the 28th May and heard the fans claim for it,and I remembered some replies in the guestbook telling the same thing.
That's all,I love all of your songs,and that day I came back home (Turin) completely satisfied for the show.
See you soon in Italy!!! Wink
Paul - Cranes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence taken. Personally I'd like to play a three hour set. It would open with Heaven or Bliss and end with Starblood and I understand where you are coming from.

Glad you liked the Rome show, I was sooooo ill at the Rome show, in fact, the day before the rest of the guys were going to get me an emergency doctor. I did nothing but conserve my energy as there was no way I was going to miss the show. For the actual show I was well and the adrenalin for playing took over. Afterwards I had to do very little for a couple of days to recover. The rest of the band looked after me, they become your family when you are on the road and they all did all they could to aid my recovery. Hope to be back in Italy soon but I have no idea when.

Be cool my friend
Dusk-Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Starblood Reply with quote

texdionis wrote:
but they never wanted to please the fans.
Rolling Eyes

I've very different experience. Specially when they play in small venues, if you ask kindly (beforee the show) and if it is a song they did reheased there is a chance they'll do it if they are in the mood.

Paul: Great you come back to Freiburg within only a few months! I'm glad you do. I wonder if there is a special reason to do so ?
(I hope this time you have at least some hours to get a glimpse of this wonderful city as well)

See you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: