cranes-fan.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Christmas Angel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktchinagirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: The Christmas Angel Reply with quote

Hello All

Once more the Christmas Angel returns to bring a message of good cheer and all that and thank the Cranes for another memorable year of gigs and a fab new album.

To those going to the "Wired Women" event on the 22nd ...see you there but otherwise - Happy Christmas everyone and may your New Year be fab too.

P.S
Where has the "Christmas Angel" download gone on the Audio page ? ?

Ta ra -ktchinagirl
"Through dangers untold & hardships unnumbered - I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City-To take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my Kingdom is as great -You have no power over me! "
cranes-fan.com
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here it is (for a limited time)...

http://www.cranes-fan.com/audio/cranes-christmas_angel.mp3 (right click, and Save As)

in return, we expect a full review here of how the Wired Women event goes for those of us not lucky enough to attend. enjoy the show and have a merry xmas Smile

mike
ktchinagirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Mike

It wouldn't be Christmas without the "Christmas Angel" and I'm getting sick of hearing Band Aid 20 - (Or should we call it BAD AID 20)
I know it's for charity but there's only so much one person can take!!! And personally I still prefer the original no matter how many times they keep plugging it.

Anyway rant over, will try and rustle up a review - it would be a pleasure.
Can't wait to see what this gig will be like.

Have a fantastic Christmas - thanks for everything - the site looks fab!

ta ra
katy
"Through dangers untold & hardships unnumbered - I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City-To take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my Kingdom is as great -You have no power over me! "
texdionis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Holidays to you all!!

Smile Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    cranes-fan.com Forum Index -> Cranes Message Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: